Sunday, March 15, 2009

What Now? March 2009

I figure once in a while like maybe once a month I'll post what I'm currently listening too, or watching or playing. So...

March 2009

Listening:
Handsome Furs - Face Control: (Indie Electronic)
More electronic than their last album and feels more like their live shows, I still think their last album was better but this still rules and is getting much play on my iPod.
K'Naan - Troubadour: (Hip Hop)
This album is more polished and less gritty than his last but I still like it a lot. I don't think it will ever surpass "Dustyfoot Philosopher" in my eyes, but the more I listen the more I like. That might have something to do with seeing him live recently though too, and he was amazing.
TV on the Radio - Dear Science
I still think this is the best album to come out in a long time. I can't get enough and listen to it regularly.
School of Seven Belles - Alpinisms
This is a great album, with great female vocals and very full sound.

Watching:
TV on DVD
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Season 1&2)
- Six feet Under (Season 3)
- Big Love (Season 1)

Playing:
PS3 - I don't play that much but lately I've been into
- GTA IV - so wrong yet so right.
- Little Big Planet - so fun

No comments: